1. Dharmendra, a gentleman, had once chased a woman reporter, Devyani Chaubal when she had dared to call Dharmendra’s second wife Hema Malini, ‘stale upma’. He threatened but did not hit her.
2. Zeenat Aman married the already married Sanjay Khan (Suzanne Roshan’s father). Sanjay Khan wanted to go back to his first wife and Zeenat followed him to a party in a 5-star hotel. Sanjay then brutally assaulted Zeenat while first wife Zarine joined him.
3. Saif and his earlier wife Amrita Singh physically assaulted Kanan Divech (Star and Style) and broke some furniture too. The matter finally ended in the High Court (Mumbai) where Amrita Singh issued a formal apology in writing.
4. Aishwarya Rai, had just completed Taal but was looking forward to working with Subhash Ghai again. Possessive boyfriend, Salman didn’t care too much for the warm vibes his girlfriend shared with Ghai. According to eye witnesses, the fight which began at the party, continued unabated in the mens’ room and when they emerged Ghai’s pants were soaking wet.
5. When Govinda was shooting for the film Money Hai To Honey Hai a provocative question from a newbie journalist made Govinda mad and slapped the journalist. In September the same year Govinda slapped director Neeraj Vora in front of the entire cast and crew while shooting for the film Run Bhola Run.
6. Sometime in 1997, the Bandra Police station received a call saying that Neetu Singh wanted to register a formal complaint against Rishi Kapoor as he was turning violent every time he was drunk. Neetu Singh was directed to do so at the Khar Police Station. When the officer visited the house a visibly drunk Rishi Kapoor pretended to be asleep and claimed it was a prank call. But the police always confirm the number and identity of the caller before making a house call. To date this couple denies the incident but insiders maintain Rishi’s heavy drinking was the main cause.
7. Bad boy Salman Khan, unhappy that Aishwarya Rai had left him for Vivek Oberoi, abused Vivek on the phone. Vivek gave a press conference in the middle of the night at the instigation of his gf. Salman and Aishwarya moved on. Vivek is still facing the consequences.
8. Salman and Shahrukh were great buddies then. At Katrina’s birthday in July 2008, Salman apparently kept provoking SRK about his flop TV show (Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hai?). Initially Shah Rukh responded with his witticisms, later he tried ignoring Salman. But when Salman persisted with his barbs, they got busy abusing each other verbally and till Gauri Khan and Katrina separated them.
They haven’t spoken till date.
9. Its Salman again. Apparently in a fit of rage poured a drink on his ex Somy Ali at a party.
10. Aditya Pancholi had pulled his then girlfriend, Kangana Ranaut from an auto and beat her up.
11. Aishwarya Rai is now happily married, but she was once in a reportedly abusive relationship with Salman Khan. She claimed that the Bollywood bad boy physically and mentally abused her during the latter half of their two-year-long relationship.
12. Must run in the family. Sanjay Khan’s son Zayed Khan bashed up two NRIs from New Zealand for trying to gatecrash friend Esha Deol’s birthday party at Athena, Mumbai.
In 2004, Zayed reportedly roughed up NRI Rocky Sardana, on the suspicion that he was trying to misbehave with his wife Malaika.
In 2008, he got into another brawl with two youngsters at a Bandra nightclub. A drunk Zayed Khan was at the club with his cousin Fardeen Khan and wife Natasha. A ‘spirited’ Zayed reportedly confronted two men who passed a comment at Natasha when the fight broke out.